M.Arch. Professional Degree
The M.Arch. is a three-year, NAAB-accredited program that prepares students for professional practice and other career paths.Learn More
- Building Design with Landscape Studio with Neil Denari. Work by Sarah Caluag.
- Fuzzy Aggregate: Speculations on New Forms of Mix-Use with Georgina Huljich. Work by Cate Carlson.
M.S. in Architecture and Urban Design
A one-year post-professional degree that combines theory and practical applications in collaboration with industry partners at the IDEAS campus.Learn More
- Deep Urbanism with Guvenc Ozel and Benjamin Ennemoser. Work by Huilin Liu, Wei Xie, and Xiaoman Zhang.
- Stranger than Fiction with Natasha Sandmeier and Nathan Su. Work by Liang Yang, Ruohan Yang, and Yuexua Zhang.
M.A. & Ph.D. in Architecture
Academic graduate degrees include the Master of Arts in Architecture (M.A.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).Learn More
- Frank Lloyd Wright at 150, a major exhibition at MoMA co-curated by Michael Osman
- Electric lighting at the Hippodrome de l'Alma, Le Génie Civil (1881) from Cristóbal Amunátegui
The Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies (B.A.) is a two-year major that begins in the junior year of residence. This program is not NAAB-accredited but provides a strong foundation for students who pursue graduate studies in architecture and other related fields.Learn More
- Image Beyond Facts with Georgina Huljich. Work by Alden Kramer, Andrew Frastaci, Michael Stroud, and Eunice Han
- Introduction to Architecture with Jimenez Lai. Work by Lisa Sumiko Steward.
Our summer programs provide unique opportunities for college students and high school students to explore architecture and design at UCLA for UC college credit. Students experience design studios, learn the current techniques of digitally-driven design, modeling and drawing, and develop a portfolio they can use to apply to graduate programs.Learn More
- Chris Rancourt
- Hannah Blake